To remove or replace text easily in a CSV File
- Using Rons Data Edit, open or import the CSV file.
- Go to the 'View/Toolbox' menu to open the Toolbox.
- Go to Find/Replace and Text on the left side menu.
- Apply the appropriate settings:
- Enter the text or character you want to be replaced or removed in 'Search For'.
- Enter the text or character you want it to be replaced in 'Replace With', or leave this field blank if you want the text or character to be removed completely. Found matches are highlighted on the preview and can be navigated through by clicking on the arrows next to the Update button.
- Click on 'Update'.
- Save the file.